Fischer y Cía. adds a new partner with the aim of strengthening the Accounting and Tax Compliance practice area.
Tax Compliance and Accounting
- Master in Taxation, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2007.
- Training courses in tax matters, Training School, Chilean Internal Revenue Service, Santiago, 2001 – 2007.
- Diploma in Tax Specialization, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2000.
Certified Public Accountant,
- Universidad Diego Portales, Santiago, 1997.
- Professor of Tax Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, since 2020.
- Partner, Fischer y Cía., Santiago, since 2021.
- Partner, Cabello & Cía. Abogados Tributarios, Santiago, 2017 -2021.
- Tax Audit Director, Cabello, Letonja & Cía., Santiago, 2015 – 2017.
- Tax Manager, Carey & Cía., Santiago, 2009 – 2015.
- Tax Manager, Tax Advisors Ltda., 2008 – 2009.
- Auditor, Chilean Internal Revenue Service, Santiago, 1999 – 2008.
- Auditor of financial statements, Ernst & Young Chile, Santiago, 1997 – 1999.
Our Tax Compliance area leading partner comments on some points that SME´s should take into consideration for this 2021 Tax Return Operation.