Following, the column that our associate, Gert Greve, wrote for Diario Financiero about the pillars on which the most important international tax system modification -since its creation in 1923- is based. To read it, here
- Advance LLM in International Tax Law, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2020
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2017
- Law Degree, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2012
- Associate, Fischer y Cia. ( former BF&C ), Santiago, since 2015
- Paralegal, Cabello, Letonja y Cia., Santiago, 2012
Following, you will find the document prepared by our senior associate, Gert Greve, for the Journal of Tax Studies of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Universidad de Chile. He explains three reasons why he declares that the arm's length principle does not reflect...
Our Senior Associate of the Tax practice of Fischer y Cía. highlights in his column, published by Diario Financiero newspaper, transcendental considerations prior to the discussion on tax exemptions.